With a new thermally treated, strengthened alloy and increased performance zone, the CAT9’s one-piece design is more responsive and forgiving than its predecessor with the same super-strength and precision balance.
Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor.
* Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
* 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
* Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
* Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
* One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
* Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
* Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight