The A2K® 1775 is one of the newest outfield patterns in the Wilson A2K® glove line. This glove, available in right- and left-hand throw, is made with a Wide Single Post Web and is perfect for outfielders who enjoy a shallow pocket for easy access to the ball once they make a catch.
The A2K glove series is the pinnacle of craftsmanship. Hand-built by craftsmen with centuries of cumulative experience, the A2K features Pro Stock Select leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness, meaning you get a glove that holds its perfect shape longer. The meticulous design of the A2K, including double palm construction for a more stable pocket, make them the most premium gloves in the game today.
* Black and Saddle Tan Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
* Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
* Rolled Dual Welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
* Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability
* Three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
* Wide Single Post Web
Right Hand Throw Model.