Innovation meets tradition with Spin Control Technology™
This Wilson 2022 A2000 1787SC has dimpled pattern in the classic Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather palm and web. This patented surface texture increases friction between your glove and the ball. As a result, the spin rate of the ball is reduced by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove leading to high-speed transfers and sure outs on throws across the diamond.
The Wilson 2022 A2000 1787SC is also designed with a thin heel pad allowing for quicker break-in and better closure.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000®. This helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect. Integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model, it offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pros prefer Pro Stock Leather for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch. This sleeve conceals the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions. Outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Pro H Web
Right Hand Throw Model.