Finely tuned barrel profile of the Marucci CATX CONNECT BBCOR slightly balances the end-loaded design for faster swings, more surface area, a wider sweet spot, and higher overall performance. Stiff outer-locking system connects the S-40 composite handle to the AZR alloy barrel for power and performance, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact.
FEATURES OF THE MARUCCI CATX CONNECT BBCOR:
- New barrel profiles more evenly distribute the mass of the ring-free, multi-variable wall design across the entire
barrel for a wider, more consistent sweet spot.
- Tightened production tolerances allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface
area and higher overall performance.
- Stiffer S-40 Composite handle helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance
- One-of-a-kind Outer Locking System design creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all
vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Made of AZR aluminum, a complex combination of thermal treatment processes strengthens the alloy for a more
responsive, forgiving feel.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no “dead” spots.
- Ergonomically designed handle taper for each weight drop allows for a better fit, more bat control, and a better
overall feel between athlete and bat.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip for improved feel and control
- Compliant with NCAA contrasting barrel color rule 1-12-b-7
- BBCOR Approved 2 ⅝” barrel
- One-year warranty included