The A2K® 1787 is the perfect glove for those who play all over the infield. Built at 11.75″, it’s a popular for middle infielders, as well as third baseman, and features a shallow pocket that allows for a longer range and is often broken in with a flattened, flared shape. Developed with an H-Web, Black SuperSkin and Blonde and Black Pro Stock Select leather, this glove gives every player game-changing performance.
The A2K glove series is the pinnacle of craftsmanship. Hand-built by craftsmen with centuries of cumulative experience, the A2K features Pro Stock Select leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness, meaning you get a glove that holds its perfect shape longer. The meticulous design of the A2K, including double palm construction for a more stable pocket, make them the most premium gloves in the game today.
* Blonde and Black Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
* Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
* Rolled Dual Welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
* Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability
* Three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
Right Hand Throw Model.