This 11.75″ model is popular with both third basemen and middle infielders because of a pocket that’s a little deeper, making it easier to snag line drives and also make quick transfers. An H-Web, double lacing at the base and flat finger binding help you make eye-catching plays all over the diamond.
Relentless innovation. Materials chosen with the ballplayer’s needs in mind. Unparalleled construction. The evolution of the A2000 baseball glove continues to this day, driven by the insights of players of all ages. This is why the game’s best love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
* Walnut Pro Stock Leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
* Dual Welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
* Double lacing at the base of the web
* Thin heel pad, designed for quicker break-in and better closure
* Flat finger binding
* DriLex Wrist Lining to keep your hand cool and dry
Right Hand Throw Model.