The A1K 1225 is built off of a modified A2000® KP92 pattern originally designed by Master Craftsman Aso-San and Kirby Puckett. The Pro Laced T-Web and reinforced hinge across the top of the web create additional pocket stability to help keep the ball in glove. Perfect for an outfielder looking for a snug fit, the A1K 1225 is easy to close and offers a quick break in.
The Wilson A1K series takes the same patterns designed for the pros with updates to make them fit more snug on your hand. Built with Top Shelf leather and Pro Stock patterns, you’ll get pro-level performance from the A1K. All A1Ks feature the Pedroia Fit which was designed by Dustin Pedroia who was looking for a more snug hand opening, narrower pinky stall and a low profile heel pad.
* Outfield Model
* Pro-Laced T-Web
* Fastbreak Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000®® technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
* Pedroia Fit – All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests-including a snug fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
* Low profile heel for less rebound on bad-hop grounders and to make the glove easier to close
* Top Shelf Leather for durability and a custom break in
* Rolled Dual-Welting for quicker break in
* Pro Stock Patterns – The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000® models
Left Hand Throw model.