Wilson Glove of the Month #113: CUSTOM A2000 CM33SS
Thwart stolen base attempts with the Wilson – October 2022 GOTM. This custom A2000® CM33SS utilizes Black and White camouflage SuperSnakeSkin™ to reduce glove weight and improve durability. This mitt’s deep pocket, Blonde Pro Stock® Leather and Half-Moon Web help backstops frame every pitch on the black.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month. Each GOTM is a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners.
A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Custom A2000 CM33
- Half-Moon Web
- Blonde and White Camouflage SuperSnakeSkin™ with Blonde SuperSkin™ and Black accents
- Blonde Bold Logos with Black outlines
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pros prefer Pro Stock® Leather for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in this Wilson – October 2022 GOTM goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect. Our Craftsmen integrate it into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model. This offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Right Hand Throw model.