Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month. Each GOTM is a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners.
A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Custom A2000 1975 Model
- Flamingo Pink & Teal accents on White SuperSkin and Grey Pro Stock Leather.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch. It conceals the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect. Our Craftsmen integrate it into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model. This offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Right Hand Throw model.