Infielders love the H-Web, flat finger binding and double lacing because they help keep the pocket shallow for quick transfers around the bag. This year’s take on the 1786 features Pro Stock Leather and dual welting.
Wilson’s Dual Welting is durable enough to withstand years of usage but soft enough to allow easy break-in and unparalleled comfort. As a result, it goes beyond a cosmetic look, and is integrated into the liner itself for better support.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Integrated into the liner to offer better support and help your glove hold its shape over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Greater comfort and control for players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove. You’ll experience less pain when making plays because of the reduced the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove.
- Pro Stock Leather: You will prefer its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Part of the Country Pride Series
Right Hand Throw Model.