Wilson A2K baseball gloves are nothing short of perfection. It all starts with our triple-sorted Pro Stock Select™ leather, known throughout the game as the most flawless ball glove leather out there today. Each and every A2K glove is hand-shaped three times longer than other gloves by our expert craftsmen, so you get an easy break-in and long-lasting shape.
The A2K’s iconic Double Palm Construction lends to a more pillowy feel, giving you unmatched comfort and an incredibly stable pocket. Rolled Dual Welting™ helps them hold their shape longer than other gloves on the market and some of the biggest stars in Major League Baseball turn to their own A2K when they step onto the field each and every day. Our A2K lineup features options for infielders, outfielders, pitchers, catchers and first basemen – so no matter what position you play, you can hit the field with the best glove in the world by your side.
* Pro Stock™ Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock™ Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
* SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable – in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
* Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
* Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
* Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
* ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
* Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
* Single Post Web
Right Hand Throw Model.