The iconic Wilson A2000 baseball glove changed the trajectory of the game forever.
Since its introduction in 1957, the A2000 has been the industry standard. Using Pro Stock™ Leather, SuperSkin™ and a constantly improving design, these gloves are made to last. Players enjoy the unmatched durability and perfect break-in of A2000 gloves – no matter where they play on the diamond.
Our A2000 lineup has something for every player – including classic all-leather looks, new-age SnakeSkin and SuperSkin™ designs and everything in-between. Taking the field with a Wilson A2000 means the same thing today as it has for the last 70-plus years: you value quality above all else, the perfect combination of durability and performance.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model, offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. As a result of its moisture-resistant design the longevity of the glove is extended. Additionally it is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. This flat binding reduces the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove. Consequently you’ll experience less irritation or pain when making plays.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- 12.5″ with a Victory Web
Available in Right or Left Hand Throw Models.