This 2023 Mookie Betts A2K 12.5” model features a narrower heel which offers more control. The Pro Stock® Select leather and sturdy Dual Post Web can haul in any fly ball. Royal Blue and White SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight while also improving durability.
Wilson Game Model gloves aren’t just worn by professionals. They’re designed by them.
Wilson Ball Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso sits down with select Advisory Staff members — either in person or on a video call — to craft a Game Model glove designed specifically for their style of play. Aso’s relentless passion drives his pursuit of the perfect glove. He gleans detailed feedback during his collaboration with the players to ensure each glove is built to work for that player’s game. Every glove has unique features, from the laces to the webbing and even the materials used, culminating in an innovative line of Wilson Game Model gloves.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather – No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. Wilson’s triple sorts all their leather hides for consistency and flawlessness. They then only use the top 5% of hides to craft their A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™ – Although SuperSkin™ microfiber material is half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, it twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove. Additionally, it is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit – Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Double Palm Construction – A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove. This also reduces the rebound on balls that hit your glove and provides a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect. Wilson integrates it into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model. Dual welting offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Thin Heel Pad – A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining – Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos – Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Pattern – MB50
- Position – Outfield
- Web – DUAL POST
Order your 2023 Mookie Betts A2K 12.5″ Game Model today!
Available in Right Hand and Left Hand Throw Models.