Designed to share a message of acceptance and understanding for people with Autism, this A2000® CM33 catcher’s mitt features Autism Speaks Blue Pro Stock leather and SuperSkin™ for improved durability.
All Love the Moment products proudly integrate Autism Speaks Blue and feature the Love the Moment™ branding developed by Wilson and Autism Speaks. Wilson donates a minimum of $150,000 annually to support Autism Speaks’ mission to promote solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of people with autism and their families.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Integrated into the liner to offer better support and help your glove hold its shape over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Greater comfort and control for players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove. You’ll experience less pain when making plays because of the reduced the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove.
- Pro Stock Leather: You will prefer its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- HALF MOON WEB
- Proceeds benefit Autism Speaks
Right Hand Throw Model.