1799SS 12.75” outfield glove reimagined for stability.
This Wilson 2023 A2000 1799SS 12.75” glove model pairs a Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather palm with Black SuperSkin™, resulting in the ideal combination of size, feel, and durability. Lightweight SuperSkin reduces overall glove weight, making it easy to glide across the outfield grass for clutch plays in crucial moments.
Yellow and White gradient Bold Logos complement the leather and SuperSkin to complete the modern look of the Wilson 2023 A2000 1799SS.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- SuperSkin: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves is more than a mere cosmetic effect. It is ntegrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model. This dual welting offers better support and helps your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gap Welting: A section of palm leather folded between fingers to stabilize the pocket.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Dual Post Web
- 12.75″ – 1799SS Pattern
Available in Right Hand and Left Hand Throw models.