The iconic Wilson A2000 baseball glove changed the trajectory of the game forever. Since its introduction in 1957, the A2000 has been the industry standard. Using Pro Stock™ Leather, SuperSkin™ and a constantly improving design, these gloves are made to last. Players enjoy the unmatched durability and perfect break-in of A2000 gloves – no matter where they play on the diamond.
Our A2000 lineup has something for every player – including classic all-leather looks, new-age SnakeSkin and SuperSkin™ designs and everything in-between. Taking the field with a Wilson A2000 means the same thing today as it has for the last 70-plus years: you value quality above all else, the perfect combination of durability and performance. Our team never stops listening to the players – which means the A2000 can continue to evolve with the game.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Integrated into the liner to offer better support and help your glove hold its shape over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Greater comfort and control for players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove. You’ll experience less pain when making plays because of the reduced the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove.
- Pro Stock Leather: You will prefer its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Right Hand Throw Model.