The Tanner Homeplate Model tee, comprised of two parts, an adjustable stem and a regulation homeplate size weather resistant polymer base. This is a best selling hitting tee and is used by all levels of professional baseball, top college and high school programs, and thousands of home users. Available in 26-43 inch adjustable Adult/Standard height.
The hand rolled rubber FlexTop sets Tanner Tees apart from any other training tool. Its flexible rubber allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference, and provides instant feedback with every hit. This hitting tee is the most used, preferred and trusted batting tee among all levels of the game. Total weight is fewer than six pounds. It breaks down in seconds and is sold with a regulation size homeplate base with rounded edges for safety.
◦ The hand rolled rubber FlexTop allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact for the most realistic hitting experience during tee work
◦ Tanner T-Weight, five and ten pound weights slide easily over top
◦ Our tees are handcrafted and made in the USA
◦ Patented tee design and metal construction offers years of proven durability
◦ Tanner batting tees have been helping players from little league to the big leagues for 20 years
◦ No twists or turns, patented adjustments from 26 – 43 inches (Standard)
◦ Bases are rounded for safe play and safe travel in your gameday bag