The TANNER HEAVY batting tee features a 10 lb. weighted “claw” base made of skid resistant rubber cover and travels easily in a bat bag. Tee easily adjusts from 26-43 inches in height.
The hand rolled rubber FlexTop sets Tanner Tees apart from any other training tool. Its flexible rubber allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference, and provides instant feedback with every hit. This hitting tee is the most used, preferred and trusted batting tee among all levels of the game. It breaks down in seconds to fit into any travel bag.
◦ The hand rolled rubber FlexTop allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact for the most realistic hitting experience during tee work
◦ Baseball/Softball rests high on the FlexTop so hitters contact the correct portion of the ball to produce line drives, without ever feeling the tee.
◦ Our tees are handcrafted and made in the USA
◦ Patented tee design and metal construction offers years of proven durability
◦ Tanner batting tees have been helping players from little league to the big leagues for 20 years
◦ Patented friction technology provides smooth, simple adjustments to cover various training heights from 26 – 43 inches
◦ Bases are rounded for safe play and safe travel in your gameday bag