This is MLB Prime. This is Louisville Slugger.
The MLB Prime Signature Series lineup offers all players a chance to step up to the plate with bats big league stars swing. Through extensive conversations and collaboration with our MLB All-Stars and Most Valuable Players, the Louisville Slugger product team has developed a line of MLB Prime bats built to exact player specifications.
These models, featuring the same extraordinary components of all MLB Prime bats, bring the bright lights to any ball field. From knob to cup, the features on MLB Prime bats are unmatched – something the best players in the world recognize. Each of our Signature Series and MLB Prime bats feature an easy-to-read knob medallion embedded in the knob that indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, with the bat name and production date engraved in the surrounding area.
These bats also feature a Craftsman-Style Cup, created specifically to curb breakage and maintain hardness on contact. To give these bats an unparalleled look and feel, all MLB Prime models are coated with our EXOPRO finish, which creates a beautiful mirror-like appearance and unmatched level of hardness. Seamless Decals on the center, end and back brands blend into the bat almost as intricately as the grain itself.
All in all, MLB Prime bats are the finest Louisville Slugger bats created in over a century of craftsmanship.
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish that drastically increases surface hardness
- Knob Medallion: Indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length
- Seamless Decals: Applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- Color: Hardline – Natural to Black