The Louisville Slugger MLB Prime lineup is the pinnacle of wood bats. Our team has applied its extensive wood bat knowledge to develop a product that, from knob to cup, is unmatched.
Each of these models feature an easy-to-read knob medallion embedded in the knob that indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, with the bat name and production date engraved in the surrounding area. These bats also feature a Craftsman-Style Cup, created specifically to curb breakage and maintain hardness on contact.
To give these bats an unparalleled look and feel, all MLB Prime models are coated with our EXOPRO finish, which creates a beautiful mirror-like appearance and unmatched level of hardness. Seamless Decals on the center, end and back brands blend into the bat almost as intricately as the grain itself.
All in all, MLB Prime bats are the finest Louisville Slugger bats created in over a century of craftsmanship. This is MLB Prime. This is Louisville Slugger.
* EXOPRO: Gives you a finish that drastically increases surface hardness
* Knob Medallion: Indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length
* Seamless Decals: Applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look
* Craftsman-Style Cup: Thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, to help reduce chipping and cracking.
* Color: Fade – Flame to Crawford Blend