Intentionally uncomplicated, deliberately unrepeated, make-you-stop-and-stare [gloves].
The MARUCCI NIGHTSHIFT: COLORING BOOK is part of the Marucci NightShift Collection which aims to leave a mark on the glove scene, not just a mark in the leather. Familiar, but different. Accessible, but limited.
“I’m a man of the people – I’m here to give them what they want: a Marucci glove + no rules. Okay, maybe that’s just what I want … either way … the NightShift is a relaxed approach to an uptight market. These are more than custom-colored gloves – these are untold stories, pop culture references and untethered inspiration distilled into the product I love. Oh, and they catch things!”
“For those who prefer a coloring book over a rule book. For those who color outside the lines but leave it all between the white lines. It’s child-like wonder: approaching a glove as a blank slate I could color on, indicisively using every color. Because at the end of the day, gloves are just pieces for a game.”
“Designing gloves is my passion, but designing these gloves is an outlet, a duty, a compulsion I can’t not explore. The NightShift Collection is from me, to the world, after hours. Hours when I’m more creative. It knows no bounds and will completely change from one drop to the next. This glove might not be for you, but maybe the next one is.
And in that case, we’ll see you next time.”
– Eric Walbridge aka Glove Cowboy
Features of the MARUCCI NIGHTSHIFT: COLORING BOOK:
CAPITOL M TYPE 43A2 11.5” I-WEB
- M Type ﬁt system provides integrated thumb and pinky sleeves with enhanced thumb stall cushioning to maximize comfort and feel.
- Shape: Dual Wide
- Depth: Medium
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal structure and lightweight feel
- Highest-grade cabretta sheepskin lining provides luxurious texture and enhanced comfort
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with dual-density memory foam padding
- Professional-grade rawhide laces provide maximum tear-resistance
- Available in right-hand throw
- Recommended for second base, shortstop, third base
Right Hand Throw Model.