Finely tuned barrel profile of the Marucci CATX SL creates more surface area and higher overall performance, while a more balanced design creates faster swings. Designed for a smooth, solid feel during contact by adding the optimal amount of liquid-gel in the knob to reduce and absorb vibrations like never before.
FEATURES OF THE MARUCCI CATX SL:
- Tightened production tolerances allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface
area and higher overall performance.
- Patent pending Liquid-Gel anti-vibration knob holds a precise amount of liquid-gel in the knob to absorb
vibrations, creating a smooth and solid feel during contact.
- Made of AZR aluminum, a complex combination of thermal treatment processes strengthens the alloy for a more
responsive, forgiving feel.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no “dead” spots
- Ergonomically designed handle taper for each weight drop allows for a better fit, more bat control, and a better
overall feel between athlete and bat.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip for improved feel and control.
- 2 ¾” barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included