Finely tuned barrel profile creates a slightly more balanced design to help players generate faster swing speeds while maintaining larger composite barrels. S-40 composite handle helps to transfer more energy faster from player to ball for more performance, while the outer-locking system dismisses virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
FEATURES OF THE CATX COMPOSITE:
- Finely tuned barrel profiles create a more balanced design, helping athletes generate faster swing speeds while
maintaining the larger composite barrels.
- Ultra-responsive barrel built with multi-directional composite layers.
- One-of-a-kind Outer Locking System design creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all
vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Stiffer S-40 Composite handle helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no “dead” spots.
- Ergonomically designed handle taper for each weight drop allows for a better fit, more bat control, and a better
overall feel between athlete and bat.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip for improved feel and control.
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 2 ¾” barrel
- One-year warranty included