Finely tuned barrel profile of the Marucci CATX BBCOR creates more surface area, a wider sweet spot, and higher overall performance, while a more balanced design creates faster swings. Designed for a smooth, solid feel during contact by adding the optimal amount of liquid-gel in the knob to reduce and absorb vibrations like never before.
FEATURES OF THE MARUCCI CATX BBCOR:
- New barrel profile more evenly distributes the mass of the ring-free, multi-variable wall design across the entire
barrel for a wider, more consistent sweet spot.
- Tightened production tolerances allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface
area and higher overall performance.
- Patent pending Liquid-Gel anti-vibration knob holds a precise amount of liquid-gel in the knob to absorb
vibrations, creating a smooth and solid feel during contact.
- Made of AZR aluminum, a complex combination of thermal treatment processes strengthens the alloy for a more
responsive, forgiving feel.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no “dead” spots
- Ergonomically designed handle taper for each weight drop allows for a better fit, more bat control, and a better
overall feel between athlete and bat.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip for improved feel and control.
- Compliant with NCAA contrasting barrel color rule 1-12-b-7
- BBCOR Approved 2 ⅝” barrel
- One-year warranty included