Pastime pays homage to the greats who once were in order to carve a place for the phenoms that someday will be. Take the field with confidence while armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
This balanced, one-piece CAT9 Pastime is designed with thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel. As a result, you’ll have no trouble starting a rally with this bat equipped with a massive sweet spot.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy is more responsive resulting in better feel, more forgiveness and better performance. It also maintains the same strength as its predecessor.
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System®, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving.
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded dampening system. In other words, you get better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex which increases performance and eliminates “dead” spots.
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control.
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- 2 5/8″ barrel
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included