Pastime pays homage to the greats who once were in order to carve a place for the phenoms that someday will be. Take the field with confidence while armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
The OLS Connection on this two-piece CAT9 Connect Pastime diminishes unwanted sting and vibration resulting in a smooth swing through the zone. The carbon composite handle and thermally treated AZR alloy barrel combine to produce the ultimate tool for power hitters.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy is more responsive resulting in better feel, more forgiveness and better performance. It also maintains the same strength as its predecessor.
- Outer-Locking System (OLS), attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System®, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving.
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded dampening system. In other words, you get better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex which increases performance and eliminates “dead” spots.
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- 2 5/8″ barrel
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included