Pastime pays homage to the Greats who once were in order to carve a place for the phenoms that will be.
Take the field with confidence while armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
We craft the two-piece CAT9 Composite Pastime with a multi-directional composite barrel and the stiffest connection available. Therefore, the end result is the speed and power you crave. Maximum barrel length and a wide sweet spot, but most importantly, this bat is hot right out of the wrapper!
- Multi-Directional Composite (MDX) barrel: Multi-directionally patterned layers designed to create an ultra-responsive barrel.
- Our one-of-a-kind Outer-Locking System attaches the composite barrel to the composite handle from the outside in. As a result, we created the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance.
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots.
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance.
- Our sting-free comfort knob: Nylon molded with an ergonomic design which improves comfort and increases control.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control.
- The CAT9 Composite comes standard with a white 1.75mm grip.
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may consequently cause slight deviations from the listed weight.
- 2 3/4″ barrel.
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified.
- One-year warranty included.