Introducing the 2022 Xeno Fastpitch Bat from Louisville Slugger.
- Dual-Disc S1ID™ Barrel – We centered the Performance Composite Design around our patented Dual-Disc S1ID™ barrel technology. As a result, the 2022 Xeno Fastpitch Bat is ready for game action right out of the wrapper. This eliminates the need for any break-in period prior to use.
- IST™ Technology Two-Piece Construction – The two-piece design of the Xeno is all about stiffness. Stronger players who prefer that feel keep coming back to this bat for our exclusive IST™ Technology that keeps the feel stiff and solid on contact.
- X-Cap™ Design – Our innovative X-Cap™ design pairs perfectly with the stiff feel of the bat, improving performance and feel of the bat on every swing.
- Swing Weight – We perfectly distributed the mass of the bat throughout the barrel across all weight drops which complements the stiffer connection. Consequently, this allows the player to achieve maximum power with each swing.
- Standard Fastpitch Grip – Our grip improves feel and comfort at the dish and has been tested rigorously.
WARNING: Most bats are made to standards of governing bodies, including any certifications shown on this bat. Still, a hitter can generate batted ball speeds that present a risk of serious injury or death to fielders, nearby players, coaches, umpires, and spectators. Be alert and aware of all batters. Use appropriate protective equipment at all times, on a baseball or softball field or near a batter.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.