The 2020 Prism (-11) is the lightest-swinging bat in the Prism lineup.
The Prism (-11) offers ultimate performance regardless of pitch speed. As a result, it is perfect for younger players transitioning into performance bats. Developing players will love the amazing feel of the Prism whether they’re hitting in a game, in practice, off a tee or against live pitching.
Our Gapped Barrel technology allows the low compression outer wall to work hand-in-hand with the even lower-compression inner wall. This gives you a progressive spring on contact that launches the ball. The Continuous Fiber Composite design gives the Prism an enormous sweet spot and distinct sound while the 3Fusion System keeps the energy in the barrel and the sting out of your hands.
- Doublewall™ Gapped Barrel Technology: Two separate walls work in conjunction with each other to deliver a massive sweet spot. They also create a unique performance, sound and feel across the widest range of pitch speeds.
- Half and Half Two-piece Design
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel: A single sheet of super strong composite rolled into itself to create a lighter barrel. The result is no excess, no breaks, and unbelievable power.
- ReFract End Cap: The Refract End Cap helps players generate extreme bat speed to take full advantage of the elite performance of the Prism.
- 3Fusion Connection: The streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel.