Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight
We engineered the 2023 Louisville Slugger Atlas SL -10 USSSA Bat from Louisville Slugger for top travel ball hitters looking for an ultralight swing at the plate. A premium SL Hyper™ Alloy Barrel design offers an easy-swinging profile. It also features an ultra-balanced swing weight for maximum barrel control. A new Dual Pivot End Cap optimizes barrel performance to transform swing speeds into easy power.
The one-piece construction of this Louisville Slugger Atlas SL -10 USSSA Bat creates a stiff feel on contact. A large 2 ¾” barrel on this model transforms swing speeds into easy performance.
WARNING: Most bats are made to standards of governing bodies, including any certifications shown on this bat. Still, a hitter can generate batted ball speeds that present a risk of serious injury or death to fielders, nearby players, coaches, umpires, and spectators. Be alert and aware of all batters, and use appropriate protective equipment at all times, on a baseball or softball field or near a batter.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
- SL Hyper™ Superlight Alloy: Incredibly light-swinging and features a thinner wall design for improved performance
- Dual Pivot End Cap: Allows barrel walls to maximize performance without compromising on strength.
- One-Piece Construction: For stiffer feel on contact and elite energy transfer
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip™: Designed to give players added tack and cushion to improve feel and bat control through the zone
- Balanced Swing Weight: For the ultimate combination of speed and power