Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight
We engineered the 2023 Louisville Slugger Atlas JBB (-10) Junior Big Barrel USSSA Baseball Bat from Louisville Slugger to deliver maximum plate coverage for young travel ball players. This bat is ideal for contact hitters. The Atlas Junior Big Barrel uses a premium SL Hyper™ Alloy Barrel design. Consequently, it offers an easy-swinging profile and ultra-balanced swing weight. The superlight design helps young hitters to maximize barrel control.
The one-piece construction of this Louisville Slugger Atlas JBB creates a stiff feel on contact. A large 2 ¾” barrel on this model transforms swing speeds into easy performance.
WARNING: Most bats are made to standards of governing bodies, including any certifications shown on this bat. Still, a hitter can generate batted ball speeds that present a risk of serious injury or death to fielders, nearby players, coaches, umpires, and spectators. Be alert and aware of all batters, and use appropriate protective equipment at all times, on a baseball or softball field or near a batter.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
- SL Hyper™ Superlight Alloy: Incredibly light-swinging and features a thinner wall design for improved performance
- 6-Star™ Premium End Cap: Designed for power and performance
- One-Piece Construction: For stiffer feel on contact and elite energy transfer
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip™: Designed to give players added tack and cushion to improve feel and bat control through the zone
- Balanced Swing Weight: For the ultimate combination of speed and power