Let Us Create the Best Wearable Advertisement for Your Company
Embroidery | Silkscreen | Tackle-Twill
Custom T-shirts, sweat shirts, caps and more are a great way to advertise your business, to promote your group or fundraiser or as uniforms for your sports team. Hit After Hit offers the finest T-shirt brands on the market – Fruit of The Loom, Hanes, Jerzees and Gildan.
Just send us your logo, (which you can mail, or email to us) then Hit After Hit will scan your logo into a computer and make it into a readable format for our embroidery machine to sew out a reproduction of your logo.
Depending on the complexity of your logo, the sew-out of your logo will result in a certain number of stitches. Our embroidery tapes start out at $100.00 and go up depending on how complex the logo is and how many stitches are in the logo. The more stitches in a logo, the higher the cost.
If you're ready to order your logo embroidered apparel, just email your logo to us. A .jpg file will work fine. For a complete list of acceptable file formats, please click Graphic Options. If you have any questions or need a free quote, please call us at 615-399-2287.
Silkscreening (Screen Printing) Services:
We use high resolution color laser imaging and/or inkjet printers to output your image on specially coated polymer material. The image is then applied to the garment through a high temperature/pressure fusion process. The result is very brilliant colors that look really great, feel great, and stand up to many washings!
When sending art for screen printing, we prefer vector type files. These are files that have been created in programs like CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Macromedia Freehand. Bitmap files, e.g.: Photoshop .psd or .tiff files saved at 300 dpi or greater should also produce an acceptable result.
If you're ready to order your logo silkscreened apparel, just email your logo to us. For a complete list of acceptable file formats, please click Graphic Options. If you have any questions or need a free quote, please call us at 615-399-2287.
We offer the highest quality tackle-twill products in a variety of colors and styles to fit your specific needs.
• Smooth, high-gloss tight weave provides abrasion resistance
• Guaranteed to be shrink-free
• Nine ounces of fabric per square yard provides superior strength & maximum opacity
• Heat-sealed coatings lubricate the sewing needle, preventing stitch skipping & thread breakage
• Adhesion stands up over a wide range of temperatures
• Colorfast & retains continuity from dye lot to dye lot
• Tackle-twill is the lettering material choice for both clothing manufacturers and equipment managers of all sports
• Tackle-twill lettering is easily removed
• Available with heat-activated press-on backing, pressure sensitive backing or (plain) uncoated
• Anti-fray coating helps prevent unraveling
If you're ready to order your tackle-twill apparel, just email your logo to us. For a complete list of acceptable file formats, please click Graphic Options. If you have any questions or need a free quote, please call us at 615-399-2287.